Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Hate You Bella Swan.

I'm sure Bella is the envy of nearly every girl on the face of the earth. She has two amazing guys that not only want her but are "irrevocably in love" with her. Twilight has taken over my life these past few months, it came in at the perfect time where I needed some thing romantic to latch on to. I honestly don't even pay attention to the fact that they are vampires, I just envy how well taken care of she is, or watched over. With the exception of James in the first one, nothing of any kind is ever going to harm Bella for the rest of her life. She has all she needs, the Cullen's are beyond rich, she never has to work for any thing, but most importantly she has some one who would rather die than live with out her. If only men like Edward Cullen really existed, imagine it for one second. Impeccably dressed, down to earth, caring, respectful and most importantly worships the ground you walk on. She is some how torn between Edward and Jacob, WTF? Yes, Jacob was there for her when Edward left and he was her best friend, well keep it that way. I hate to say it but I am totally on Team Edward, you can honestly just tell that he loves her with all of his might just by the way that he looks at her. I wish some one would look at me so badly in that same way that it is disgusting. The world would be a far better place if men like Edward Cullen actually existed. It angers me that people are no longer polite or respectful in any way any more, I know I'm not really one to talk because I burp and curse like a sailor but I'm working on it. Back to my point, I hate Bella. She doesn't realize what she has. Every time Edward tries to give her some thing she freaks out, shes stubborn, and can hardly speak a complete sentence with out stuttering.

Confession: I do not find Robert Pattinson too attractive, its more of his character in the film. When they revealed his chest in the second film I was repulsed. His face is adorable though, but a little too pale for me. None the less I have fallen in love with Edward and hope some day I find some one who respects and loves me and much as he respects and loves Bella. I have never seen a man so happy with a woman before in my life, the funny thing is that shes borderline retarded and he still loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment